Monday 15 May 2017

Studio Brief 04: Initial Designs


In Photoshop I designed a basic calendar grid that includes everyday in September 2017, I ensured the boxes were large enough so I could include text within them about each day so that the student can interact with them and easily read what is on each day.


This is the first couple of weeks that were timetabled in September for us last year so I have taken some of the events from these and put them onto my calendar as I feel like some of the inductions will be exactly the same like principles talks and library inductions.




These are the final blank calendar designs I am going to use for the final outcomes, on the right is the filled in calendar with the events that I have included so that students can interact with the poster and make their own judgement to whether they have completed what was timetabled on each day or not. Taking events from the uni timetable and adding in the night out events that usually take place on that day means the student can also still enjoy freshers but at a limit because they need to prioritise the event at uni. They can make their own judgement from this by using the stickers provided with the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment