Wednesday 17 May 2017

Studio Brief 04: Final Crits

Feedback:


  • Great idea, but I think it would be better if the calendar can be smaller so that the student could stick it in their notebook/sketchbook.
  • Really nice idea, would of been nice for it to be double sided.
  • Good idea and nicely polished outcome. Scale is large, how would they hold or keep it hanging on the wall possibly.
  • Would be nice if it was a full calendar and made with a paper they could write on their own events. Although you might be able to use a whiteboard ben.
  • It would be nice as a year long calendar and add every major night out (Wednesday student night).

The feedback I received was positive and there were suggestions of how I could improve the outcome, however as the deadline is tomorrow this would not be possible. I like the idea of creating a year long calendar that students could use throughout the year, this could be an idea that I revisited in another brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment