Saturday 13 May 2017

Design Principles- Pantone Booklet Re-Design

After finding out we had more time to go back over our first submitted booklet and edit it, I decided to consider the layout and printing of my booklet again because I was not happy with the way it had been printed, especially after it cost me a lot of money to keep printing out the booklet until I got the pagination right.



I have only slightly changed each page, I was happy with how the Pantone colour swatch pages turned out so kept them exactly the same. However the pages with the majority of text on looked slightly messy, so now I decided to use the rulers and grids more when considering the layout, so each rectangle block lines up and matches down each page to provide consistency with the layout. I am a lot happier now I have took advantage of the rulers and grids within Illustrator and I am going to convert these pages into PNG's so I can place them into InDesign to create the booklet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment