Wednesday 17 May 2017

Final Poster and Stickers

Stickers


Printable sticker paper from eBay arrived the next day which meant I could produce the stickers in plenty of time with no stress or worry if something went wrong. 





The sticker paper printed really well and I was really surprised with how they turned out. The only downside is that the colour on the 'too hungover' printed out differently than on screen but the colour isn't too off and still goes with the other two sticker sets. The next step will to be cutting out each of the stickers because they don't have an outline to peel around, this is something I tried to find online but couldn't unless it was a company like vista print but one set would of cost me £4.99 and there would of been a risk it not arriving in time. Despite this I think the stickers have worked out really well and fit nicely in the boxes on the calendar. 

Posters


I was most nervous about getting the posters back from the digital print room incase there was any faults with them, but I was right to trust the quality of the print room to produce perfect A3 glossy posters. I'm glad I chose to have the posters in glossy print because they have come out with a perfect effect to them and will work well with the stickers compared to a matt effect or by using card. If I were to be given this when starting uni then it would really excite me to put up in my accommodation room or even be sent it before starting uni as I have included the week before.



No comments:

Post a Comment