Sunday 15 October 2017

OUGD504- Publication sizing


Top paper size: Denny (8vo) 213x143mm
Bottom paper size: Medium (8vo) 241x152mm

These are the two possible paper sizes I would like to create the publication in, when completing the task to create these paper sizes they were originally created portrait way around but I am going to be creating the publication in landscape mode so the sizes above will stay the same just the opposite way around. From initially looking at the paper sizes, I am draw more towards the bottom just because its slightly bigger and the size is something quite unusual and not expecting of a Canadian guide book, therefore I am linking every reasoning together of why the publication should be this size.

TWO PAPER SIZES CREATED IN PHOTOSHOP:

Although I will be printing my publication through InDesign, I am going to be designing the pages in Photoshop as this is the programme I am most comfortable with and feel like I can create the best quality publication.

Denny (213x143mm)

Medium (241x152mm)



No comments:

Post a Comment