Wednesday 25 October 2017

OUGD504- Final Booklet

Below are images of my final printed booklet, I am planning to take more 'professional' looking photographs to present on my design boards when I come to do them.

Figure 1
Figure 2
Figure 3
Figures 1-3 show the front cover of the booklet, I was pleased that each page printed out correctly and there were no mistakes made. The only difficulty I had with putting my book together was that it needed to be printed out on A3 paper in order for the pages to fit and the size/shape remained the same as I intended it to be. I intended to print the publication on glossy paper, however I was advised that this would not be the best paper to print on in terms of how it would look from screen to paper and binding it into a publication. In the end the paper I printed on was more of a satin gloss, it created more of a magazine feel, I think this paper stock is appropriate to the brief because the target audience is millennials therefore keeping the cost at quite a low price would be beneficial as the publication would retail for around £5.

Figure 4

Figure 5

Figure 6

Figure 7

Figure 8

Figure 9

Figure 10

Figure 11

Figure 12
The rest of the images show the inside of the publication, page by page. I am happy with the way this publication printed, I was hesitant to use the digital print room as it would be quite expensive for the amount of pages that I would be printing. However, I don't regret this decision because it meant the quality of the pages and the images etc were not restricted and the end product is something to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment