Sunday 15 October 2017

OUGD504- Amended and final concept


This is the final content that I have sent over to Emma, this is the information and text I would like the publication to include. It includes the intro, therefore the first piece of information the reader will be greeted with. I have tried to keep a chatty, friendly and upbeat tone of voice because the publication is aimed at students so I would like them to feel welcomed by what they read on the first page so it can be something comforting for them. I have also included a small sentence or two about each key place thats included on the map, just to let the reader know what kind of things they would find there and the postcode where they can find it. Finally, I have included an optional bit at the bottom about the bee symbol in Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment