Saturday 21 October 2017

OUGD504- Pages development

Figure 1

Figure 2
Above are contact sheets of the different versions of pages inside the publication that I played around with, in order to find which one I thought was best suited and worked the best in terms of design. I thought it was important to experiment with various layouts and design ideas so I didn't just settle for the first one I created and was able to give myself more options to choose from. As Emma had provided me with lots of photographs, it was beneficial that I took into consideration all of the different ones she had taken to see which worked best with the content of each page. For example, the page on weather needed the right set of two images in order for the expectations vs reality to work and be humorous to the reader.


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment