Wednesday 17 October 2018

OUGD503: Tea Packaging Evaluation

The final outcomes for the tea packaging I think have been really successful and I am pleased with how they have turned out. I think they work really nicely as a set of three tins and they can definately be used for other things once the packet has gone. As they are going to be sold as a set, having them as a morning, evening and afternoon tea will make it appealing to consumers and they will be more inclined to buy them. In terms of the design part of this brief, I have really enjoyed it as I made sure I would steer myself away from Photoshop and used Illustrator instead. They definately would not have turned out as well as they did if I were to use Photoshop as I was able to use the selection tools to change up the small illustrations on the packaging. They definately would translate well onto tins and look uniformed when put together as a three.

No comments:

Post a Comment