Monday 15 October 2018

OUGD503: 'Morning' Tea Packaging

Morning- 'Rise and Smile' (oolong loose leaf tea)












Experimenting with how I wanted the tea packaging to look was quite a complicated process as I was determined not to make it generic and like all the other existing luxury tea packaging but still respond to the brief by maintaining a luxurious feel to it. I began to just use my drawing tablet on illustrator and add little drawings to it, trying to represent a morning scene without making it too obvious.


The final design I chose to have was important to consider and take into account that the theme would have to run throughout the three tins. Choosing an orange colour was obvious in terms of relating it to the morning and adding little symbols to reference it also was something that has worked well.


No comments:

Post a Comment