Wednesday 17 October 2018

OUGD503: Collaborative Brief Evaluation

These are the final designs for the business cards that both me and Rosie have decided are the most successful designs and should be used for the final ones. I think they both work well together for the front and back of the cards to ensure they will be interesting for clients receiving them and be encouraging for Rosie. Working collaboratively is something that I am not always sure about as it can bring quite a lot of challenges alongside with it and the communication may not always be the best, however it has been really easy to have one to one conversations with Rosie as well as the occasional email interaction. From this I have found that meeting with the person directly makes things so much more straight forward and you can easily discuss any issues or anything that might not be working out.

definitely think this brief is something I will be looking back on within my level 6 briefs because the business cards are yet to be printed out physically and I know that this will be part of Rosie's studio work that she will also be assessed on therefore I know it will be revised by us both. I would also like to have the opportunity to work with Rosie on creating a website as she is yet to have one herself and she has talked about wanting one so people have easy access to look at her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment