Wednesday 17 October 2018

OUGD503: Initial Communication


For a starting point, I emailed Rosie and asked her what kind of style does she want her business cards to have, as this is a collaborative brief, I do want/need the input and influence of the other person as the design is being created for them and with something like business cards they need to have their personality shown through them also.









 These are the selection of images that Rosie included within this email that she wants the business cards to have, she said something that isn't the clique photography business card so I need to look what she means by this in order to avoid this from happening.






Above are a selection of photographs taken by Rosie so I can reference them back incase needed within the design process.



Initial notes taken from meeting with Rosie as I forgot to ask her on the initial email what information she wanted including on the business card. This is the most important thing and I need to ensure this information is made clear on the cards because it will be used for clients and to help her get work and jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment