Tuesday 2 October 2018

OUGD503: Existing Tea Packaging Imagery









Just using Pinterest to research further existing tea tin designs, I have gathered these images together as I thought they all had a very luxurious feel to them while being quite different to the existing ones sold on the websites. By creating a gift set that is quite different to the designs that are already out there, it allows the consumers to have a variety of choice in what they decide to buy as a gift. These designs are quite minimal compared to the designs on the website but I like this because I still think minimal designs can be incredibly luxurious. However, I also need to think about ensuring these tins can have a secondary use once the tea has ran out, so to what extent should these designs be minimal if they are going to have another use.

No comments:

Post a Comment