Saturday 21 April 2018

OUGD505: Development Of Tote Bags

Typography Measurements:
Typography height: 2.7cm
Spacing: 1/2 cm

It's important to have my typography all of the same height and spacing as its going to be transferred onto a tote bag because I want the type to be neat and even.


Checklist Tote Bag










Using the grid and rulers in Photoshop to make sure all of the spacing and alignment of the typography is even



Chosen tote bag shape- bag fits more in it


To keep the back of all of my tote bags the same, I am just going to have the cruelty free logo on them. I also considered changing the colour of the type but I want the type to be easily readable and bold so people can quickly read what the bag says and take in the slogans quickly.

It's cool to be cruelty free


I have decided to use the majority of the same lettering by just using the magic wand tool on Photoshop in order to maintain the same consistency of typography with all of the tote bags. This is important because they are part of a set so I want them to all look consistent.





Adding a small pop of colour to the bee on this design makes it that bit more fun for the consumer instead of the bee being all monotone.



Final design mocked up on the same tote bag, again I really like this typography design because I think it fits in really well with what I am trying to portray and the problem I am bringing to light.





No comments:

Post a Comment