Tuesday 17 April 2018

OUGD505: Design Developments

I decided I wanted to create my own typography for the tote bags because there was a certain style in mind that I wanted to experiment with. I am going to use the standard bunny logo on the bags because these don't need changing, its something that I want people to be able to recognise straight away on products
Cruelty Free Bunny Logo
Typography Experimentation:

Various materials I will use for type experiments 


INK: the image shows that ink will not be the best way for me to produce any typography because its clear it does not work at all and has been a fail.


BRUSH PEN: These are much better type designs and are a lot more bolder and legible for use on a tote bag




BRUSH PEN: The variation of the brush side of the pen and the small nib of the pen is my favourite typography style. 


No comments:

Post a Comment