Monday 16 April 2018

OUGD505: Embroidery Development SB1

Felt outlines


Although this doesn't look like much yet, the felt shapes of the birds will really add the definition to the piece as it will be a lot easier to add in the smaller detail afterwards. So far I think this has been the right idea to apply felt onto the canvas material as this is going to be presented in an exhibition its important to make it stand out.


Again I am really pleased with how this has turned out, the branches especially which I used my sewing machine skill for look really effective and its ensured the piece has remained really neat and precise in order for the embroidery to be applied on top of it.

Hoop instalment 


Adding the material into the hoop, again looks incredibly effective and I can see them coming together really nicely.





No comments:

Post a Comment