Saturday 15 October 2016

Ligature Task- Final Design


The experimentation of the ligature just using two letters is working out a lot better and the word can still be recognised as its abbreviation. The bold font is effective in getting across the aggression and frustration of the ligatures meaning, the fact it is also two letters means it will be easier to be placed on a keyboard key or mobile phone button. 

Final Ligature Design
This is the design I have chosen to be my final ligature, I think this is my most successful variation because the two letters have joined to become connected, exactly what a ligature is. I could see this symbol on a keyboard key or on a mobile phone as it is something that would be used a lot by people. The connection of the two letters allows the ligature to be recognised for what it is, the symbol looks as though it could become an iconic ligature used by many to express frustration on a text.



No comments:

Post a Comment