Monday 6 August 2018

OUGD503: Logo Inspiration


Image used as the Conscious Creatives banner on their Facebook group.


Images found on Pinterest:

Usually, when it comes to finding inspiration for designs, Pinterest will be the first place I head to for some quick fire ideas which will then usually lead me to come up with a few design ideas in my head which hopefully I can translate into some sketches.


This isn't something I would use as a logo, due to the fact its incredibly long (a poster). However, I am enjoying the overall look to this and its calming feel instantly makes you want to be a greener person, this is something I want to try and portray though the logo.




The above two images, again aren't really the kind of design/style I have in mind for the logo, but its good to keep in mind the kind of typical sustainable designs you would typically see and people would typically associate to. The colours in these two images are very on point, I don't really want to draw away from the typical neutrals, greens and blues that you would typically associate with sustainability because I don't think it would be very appropriate or practical.



The final above 2 images are more like the approach I want to take with this logo design. I don't want the logo to be too busy or over complicated to the point where there is too much going on and it becomes difficult to understand what is going on/people don't know what the logo is about.

The brief states the logo needs to be simple and flexible as it will be used on many different forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment