Saturday 25 November 2017

OUGD504- App Name

This is a step I almost forgot to do as I didn't really think about the fact my app will need a name in order to be searched within the app store. Along with having a name, it will also need a small logo that will appear as its icon in the app store, I aim to keep this very simple and the name quite short and catchy.

Name Ideas:

Student meals
Meals for student
The hungry student
A hungry student
Hungry student


(I thinking keeping student in the name of the app will be really beneficial because they can instantly know its targeted at them and expect it to be filled with accessible meals and recipe ideas compared to the apps already on the market)

THE HUNGRY STUDENT

-catchy
-to the point of the app
-quite humorous 
-simple
-memorable


No comments:

Post a Comment