Sunday 19 March 2017

Design ideas and crit

Things you need to bring to a festival

Banned items from the festival


Overlayed image of Bramham Park and an image from Leeds festival 2015

From this group crit, I got the feel that none of my ideas were very clear and liked by anyone. At this point I don't really have a clear idea of what direction to go in, in terms of my print being a celebration. Unhappy with the direction of the project, I began to worry that I wouldn't be able to think of a solid idea to turn into a print that incorporates my style and it would just be another piece of work I was unhappy with. It was suggested by Ben that I still look at events related to music as it is one of my interests but to maybe try and find another event that took place in Leeds- Rock Against Racism, although changing my idea now may loose me some time, I think I need a new event to come up with better design ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment