Thursday 9 February 2017

Page Designs- Studio Brief 02

Final page designs

These are the final designs for my booklet, I have the front and back cover and each page featuring the different albums and illustrations. I have chosen to stick to a consistent colour scheme, the background colour on each page is the same to remain consistent throughout the booklet and also when it comes to printing the booklet. 

I am pleased with these final outcomes and I think each page of the booklet has turned out successfully, being what I hoped they would look like. The style of the illustration book is something very current within design and something that would attract my targeted audience. The next step for this booklet is to put the pages together within InDesign so I can print them as spreads rather than separate pages.
























No comments:

Post a Comment