Wednesday 7 February 2018

OUGD503: Brief 1- Penguin Book Design

For the first small mini brief, I have chosen to respond to the Penguin Student Design Awards. Last year I responded to this brief for a whole module, however I do think this could be completed as a mini brief because I won't need to produce as many covers depending on my time constraints.

Book options:

Adult Fiction- Animal Farm, George Orwell
Adult non-fiction- A Brief History Of Time, Stephen Hawkins
Children's- Noughts and Crosses, Malorie Blackman

The competition brief deadline for this is the 6th March, earlier than the module deadline so I will complete this brief before the module deadline.

After looking at the three variations I have chosen to create a response to Animal Farm, out of the three books this is the one I have read most recently and have the most knowledge upon so this could give me the best chance/best outcome response.

No comments:

Post a Comment