Tuesday 26 February 2019

OUGD603: Brief 3- Initial Design Conversation


  • 2 posters 
  • One with the manifesto
  • One to just encourage people to vote 
  • Social media banner
  • Manifesto and any information included on the poster will be sent over to me
  • Poster to include social media handles 

POSTER DESIGN STYLE

After a phone conversation with Chris, I asked him to look on my design Instagram account to see if there had been any previous work I had designed that stood out to him/liked. I also just asked him generally how he wanted the poster to look and this was the feedback I got:

  • Reflect his personality, the majority of posters for the student elections aren't very creative and can look quite boring
  • Bright, bold and colourful
  • Interesting font but still needs to be legible 
  • Poster to be legible in both A4 and A3 sizes
  • Really likes the 60's style fonts 
  • Likes the valentines day cards I created in terms of bold font and colours
  • Encouraging and positive posters







Who is Chris?
I’m a Level 6 Journalism Student and the Leeds Trinity Mens Football Chairman. You may also find me ballin’ for the 4th team, as the midfield maestro Vice Captain. These roles have helped me understand the importance of a student first approach, so let me get  your voices heard.

More about me...
My day to day life involves being a camera man for BT Sports, working behind the scenes at FC Halifax Town in the  Media Team and Working as a Manager in McDonalds. I'm that cheeky Scouser who sadly supports Tranmere and loves Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment