Saturday 28 January 2017

STUDIO BRIEF 01- MAP

FINAL MAP DESIGN



This is my final design for my map, I have decided to name the map adventure because that is what I aim for it to bring to people. The lines forming the directions around Leeds have been left quite cryptic and unjoined, this is due to the nature of what the map is showing, I want people do have fun with the map and for it to become adventurous to find places and how they are being directed is quite abstract, it allows people to have fun with it. However, if this was to be created for real purposes then the super graphics and pictograms would help with directing people around Leeds. I have included a code at the bottom to show which place is which on the map, again not using any text as that leaves a mysterious element to my map design.

No comments:

Post a Comment