Saturday 14 January 2017

PENGUIN BOOK COVERS

DESIGNS INSPIRED BY MARBER'S GRID

I chose to stay with the crime classic Penguin books to design the front covers for as I had never explored this book genre before and thought I could look at it from an interesting perspective. As the original crime book covers were designed a while ago, I thought it would be interesting to re-design them digitally, the fact I had never heard of these books before was an usual approach but interesting to create covers for something which I do not know the story for, so I would just have to interpret the title in various ways. Although my covers may not relate directly to the story, the abstract designs create an aesthetically pleasing set of penguin covers, all designed digitally.




No comments:

Post a Comment